

For my own card, I ran with the color combination using some beautiful butterfly patterned paper by Making Memories. and the baby theme using this super cute stamp by Stampavie. Now I really hope someone has a baby girl very soon so that I can send this card off on its merry way!
For more beautiful works of art, visit the rest of the design team at their blogs:
Teresa - Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Karen - The Sweetest Thing
Kristen - Scrap-Creations
Piali - Touch of Creation
Michelle - Stop and Stamp the Roses
card supplies:
Papers - making memories Flutter, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, Bazzill Cardstock
Stamp - Stampavie Mouse Nutboat
Ribbon - May Arts
Glittered Mini Brads - Imaginisce








9 comments:
This card is absolutely darling!
This little mousey guy just makes me smile! LOVE this girlie! Hugs,
What a beautiful Cake with cupcakes! Your take on it is wonderful. Such a pretty color combination. Very nicely done Kelli!
so cute Kelli, great coloring and perfect image...have a fabulous week!
enjoy *~*
Spring has SPRUNG!!! Great card, Kelli
Wow, great card! That image is just so adorable!
- Ann
Awwww, so super sweet!!!!
So sweet! Love the paper you used! ;) Love the distressing around the edges!
Darling. I almost wish I would have a baby. LOL ALMOST but not gonna happen.
Post a Comment