Hello Whimsie Doodles Fans! Welcome to the Easter edition of our Whimsie Doodles blog hop! We have some SUPER cute images to share with you, and we can't wait to get started! First let me give you the low-down on the way our BUNNY HOP will work!
We're doing this hop word scramble style, which means while you bounce around from blog to blog, you will be collecting letters. At the end, you will unscramble those letters to get a coupon code to use in the Whimsie Doodles store so that you can download this adorable Jelly Belly image free!


Your next stop on our bunny hop is Kelly. Enjoy all of the Doodlelicious eye candy today and have fun collecting your letters! Be sure to leave comments along at all of the stops on the hop to be entered to win Whimsie Doodles gift certificates. The winner will be announced on the Whimsie Doodles blog tomorrow!
We're doing this hop word scramble style, which means while you bounce around from blog to blog, you will be collecting letters. At the end, you will unscramble those letters to get a coupon code to use in the Whimsie Doodles store so that you can download this adorable Jelly Belly image free!
So lets get down to business, shall we? I tried really hard to pick just one card to share with you all today, and I couldnt. So you are forced to enjoy two! LOL! First up, is the super adorable Easter PEEp card. I had a lot of fun with this one, and I have to admit, things got a little glitter heavy...lol. Sidenote, sometimes I think glitter is more like a drug resitant virus - no seriously, you get one little spot of glitter on you and suddenly it multiplies and you cant get it cleaned up no matter what you do. Virus, I kid you not...

NExt up...the super cute freebie that you are all itchin to download... I had a lot of fun with this image, the bunny is so stinkin adorable! Okay, I have to admit, I totally cheated with the grass, I was getting sleepy and wanted to hurry things up. So I grabbed a random grass image clear stamp and some green ink. I think it turned out well, what do you think?

Well, thats it for me...Ummm..did you catch on to what letter is not so cleverly hidden in my blog post? LOL, if not, heres a hint...its the big magenta E. ;)
Dont forget, Once you've done your hoppin' and visited all of our Doodlelicious Divas, go back to the Whimsie Doodles blog and leave a comment to be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate, or two $5 gift certificates to the Whimsie Doodles store!
Alicia
Dawn
Denise
Donna
Joni
Kelli (you are here!)
Kelly
Melyssa
Nicole
Nikki
Paula
Sheri
Thanh
Whimsie Doodles Blog
Dont forget, Once you've done your hoppin' and visited all of our Doodlelicious Divas, go back to the Whimsie Doodles blog and leave a comment to be entered into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate, or two $5 gift certificates to the Whimsie Doodles store!
Alicia
Dawn
Denise
Donna
Joni
Kelli (you are here!)
Kelly
Melyssa
Nicole
Nikki
Paula
Sheri
Thanh
Whimsie Doodles Blog
Your next stop on our bunny hop is Kelly. Enjoy all of the Doodlelicious eye candy today and have fun collecting your letters! Be sure to leave comments along at all of the stops on the hop to be entered to win Whimsie Doodles gift certificates. The winner will be announced on the Whimsie Doodles blog tomorrow!









75 comments:
Love the cards!!
Jackie x
Lovely cards you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor
Very cute card. A girl can never have too much glitter, lol!
I really love your card! And i love the paper!
Your card with the freebie image is so cute.
I going to hob to Kelly's blog now! Bye!
Karin x
This peep card!! Love all the new stamps!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs~
Ramona
The peeps are so cute!!! hugs, michelle
Peeps! Such cute cards, but I love, love the peeps one. so many ways I could use that :)
Love your papers and these images are just precious!
Yum Yum I love peeps.. Your card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing
Love what you have done! The peeps are too cute!
Is too much glitter a bad thing? I think NOT!! LOL Love your peeps!!
What a beautiful card, I just love it.
Wow, there are Peeps too? This release is awesome! I love the paper you used on your cards, and yes, I think the "random grass stamp" worked really well! LOL
This is adorable...I love the way you colored your bunny image.. Great job.
Great colors....luv the chickies!!!
Holy Peeps!!!! I love that card!!! Is that a whimsy image??? Hmmmm....The bunny is really cute too! I don't think you cheated on the grass, I think it looks great!
These are great. Love the colors.
OMG!!! Peeps! This card brings back such great childhood memories.
I know about glitter getting all over. Love those peeps!
Those Peeps look good enough to eat! So cute!!
Love the cards
Lovely cards, great colouring.
Amanda
I love the printed PEEPer combo!
WOW!!! Your cards are absolutely amazing!! I LOVE your coloring! I gotta start stalking ya...I really love your blog! :)
Hugs,
Lisa
Love what you did with the glitter, cute cards!
PEEPS! I love Peeps! and glittered no less. How super cute are those! Nice job.
Love the glittery chicks & the grass turned out perfectly. I love it!
Love BOTH the cards you did for this blog hop. Peeps are my FAVORITE Easter candy!
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com
such gorgeous cards!! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Rachel
Wow it, sush a georgous card!!
Loved your cards, so pretty.
Thanks for the letter.
Barbara
These are so cute - great colours.
Cec
Both of your cards are really cute. Now I am in the Easter card making mode!
Great cards, great combinations!
Sooo cute! Love what you created =)
These cards are soo cute. TFS.
Great Cards! Love how you glittered the peeps! Soo cute!!
Oh my, such sweet cards! Love your glittered peeps! Adorable!
I enjoyed seeing your cards. Way cute!
Becky
lilred38@gmail.com
Kelli your cards are so soft in color and super sweet! I love them both!
absolutely adorable.
Great cards, thank you for my letter.
Maureen.......x
Love that peep card. I have a daughter who is obsessed with peeps that would love it.
Jeri T
Aw such adorable cards.
Hugs Emma x
I think you did a great job with the stamped grass. its great~
What fun cards!! Love Mr Jellybelly!
I Love these stamps. So cute all the ideas.
Lovely cards...love the papers you used...
GREAT CARDS!!
Your cards are beautiful!
I love these peeps!!!!!! :0
gorgeous cards, off to the next stop :)
lovely card, you guys are so creative!
Your color choices are great!
Beautiful cards your papers are so soft and pretty!
Love 'em both Kelli! Great work on these!
This is the BEST hop ever! Love all the colors, images and papers!
Both are beautiful ~ love the paper you used.
Love both your cards! esp the "sugared" peeps! Ü
You can never have too much glitter. Your card is super cute!!
Love the cards...the Peeps card is too cute!
I'm loving the peeps!! And the colors! So gorgeous! - Kim C.
Great ideas... the peeps is my favorite. Thanks so much!
Love these projects!
Such sweet sweet cards!
Love the card!
Love them both!!!
Gorgeous cards.
Beautiful cards!
Those little peeps crack me up!
No such thing as too much glitter!!
like all that you did on your card
thank for your letter
Great card thanks for sharing.
Hi Kelli! I just wanted to let you know I just love the cards you've done for the hop! Both are wonderful! You have a great talent!!
Hi Kelli,
Your card is ADORABLE and I love your blog too...so pretty!
Thanks for playing...I Hopping over to the next blog....
Happy Crafting!
Lisa
Post a Comment