
So heres my card...Not exactly like the sketch, but I think I got the major elements stuffed in there. Instead of a circle, I used my label2 nestie dies, and the three sentiment strips morphed into my pink awareness ribbon. Hey at least the flowers stayed put, right? BY the way, those flowers were punched from a old PaperCrafts Magazine issue...hehe. Isnt it nice when things just work out? (And by work out, I mean, isnt it nice when you finally find the right colored magazine ad after digging through SEVEN old magazines? hahaha) So there you have it, make sure you hop on over to the Sweet Stop challenge blog for more information and instructions for participating in this awesome sketch challenge! And if you are in the market for some cute new clear stamps or digital images to play with, jump on over to Sweet N Sassy Stamps!









2 comments:
Great card and congrats on the Unity Kit as soon as I saw it I had to have it just love it!!!
Love that you punched your flowers out of magazines! Great job!!!
Post a Comment