Okay, HOLY OOPS! I was walking around all day thinking today was the 20th, and whattaya know, I nearly forgot to post my Sketch Challenge card for Whimsie Doodles. Man alive I am on a roll today! It has really been one of those magical days for me where everything fights against me! I showed up at work this morning and had 7 hours worth of work that needed to be done last friday that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.
So now, onto the challenge....lol. Here is the awesome card sketch we had to work with this month, coincidentally, I think this sketch could be awesome for a scrapbook layout too.
And here is my card, I used images from the Fish Tales digital stamp set by Whimsie Doodles.
So, now that you have stopped by my blog, hop on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog to read more details about this Sketch Challenge, and check out whats brewing with the rest of the Design Team! Thanks for stopping by!












3 comments:
The little blow fish guy is even cuter blown up Kelli! I just want to pet him... uh bad idea. lol
LOL...Fish Face! So cute!!!
OMG What a face!!!
Post a Comment