Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Entry for the Sweet Stop Saturdays sketch 22

Heres my entry for the Sweet Stop sketch challenge, SSS22. This challenge was to follow their sketch AND use the colors Red Black and Tan....YUM!! I had just the stamp in mind for this! I snagged this awesome Penny Black stamp set off of etsy a few weeks ago, I have a favorite seller on etsy, I get almost all of my stamps from her because her prices are regularly 50% cheaper than I could get them if I walked into Michaels. So etsy it is...lol. Anyway here is HER SHOP.


And onto the sketch and my card:








blog separater

4 comments:

Ida said...

Awe....how adorably sweet! What a great image and I just love how you've colored and distressed on this card.

Rachel Hope said...

Oh Gosh!!! CUTE!!!

Jingle said...

I LOVE this card! It is so adorable and I really like these colors a lot! This is one of my faves of yours, I think!

Nicole said...

This is a super cute card!! I LOOVE IT!