Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have you all SEEN the new Cosmo Cricket??










OMG I am so in love!! I am twitching to buy me some paper!! ACK! Make sure you head on over to Hope Stamps Eternal and snag some before I buy it all. Seriously, what is not to love about these? They are perfect for scrapbooking and cardmaking! And I love that they started making them in the smaller sizes now! I feel no shame feeding my paper addiction with the smaller more affordable 6x6 inch sized pads!
OH and dont forget this sunday is the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge, and you do not want to miss this week, its my favorite color, PURPLE!! ahhhh so soothing....LOL. There will also be a guest sweetie participating in this weeks challenge, so fun!!









blog separater

1 comment:

Jingle said...

I KNOW! I am just trying to figure out if I need Boyfriend or Earth love first! I have Early Bird and I love it!