Hey Everyone, heads up, there are new Whimsie Doodles images available TODAY! Woohoo!! Make sure you head over to
the blog FIRST to see the full release of whats new...then jump over to
the store and buy it all quick!! These new releases are super cute!!
For this card, I used the Candy Monster set, it can be used for anything if you changed up the colors like I did...just ignore the candy corn, those arent really halloween candy. Shoot I just ate some last week...LOL.
5 comments:
What a bright, cheery and adorable card!!!
What a fun card!
-Cher
Awww, cuteness!!! Great coloring as always!
Awwwwww your card is super sweet with the flowers and colours!
Your colouring is fab-o-licous! hehe
Kelli this is gorgeous! YOur coloring is so amazing!! It is fun to see all the different colors the Candy Monster ends up in on everyone's blogs! :-)
Post a Comment