Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Fall Scrapbooking...


I never once claimed to be tradition did I? Well this fall layout is a great example! I just could not use the traditional fall colors on this one, becuase my fall photos are so bright green! Ha! And I dont know what came over me with the fussy cutting, but once I got started I could not stop, the trees, leaves and owls are all hand cut out of patterned paper that I loved but couldnt figure out how to use without doing this.
I even got to use more of my flowers and mini brads that I have way too many of. (although this was done before I got mad at Oriental Tradings shipping prices and went to Michaels and spent over $20 stocking up on mini brads...LOL...Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...)
Oh by the way sorry if it seems like I dont understand how to use an apostrophe! Day before yesterday my daughter hollers over to me *mommy theres juice in your laptop*...I didnt know what that meant but I came running, and sure enough that wonderful little angel had spilled her juice on my keyboard. GAH!!! So I drained, mopped, and used compressed air and thought I got it all out. Then the keys started acting up...nothing worked quite right. I thought it was going to be a permanent problem and started fishing for batteries to fire up my hubbys wireless keyboard to see if that would work, it was worth a try right?
Well yesterday I finally got brave enough to turn the laptop on to survey the damage, and hallelujah she is saved! So far the only key not working is the apostrophe/quotation mark key...I suppose I can do without that one if I must...but it sure would be nice to figure out how to fix that!!

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful layout!