SO...I fudged. And I'm probably not supposed to use this stamp image YET...I have it on very good authority that these cute stamps will pop up in the Hope Stamps Eternal store in the nearish future....They are the newest wicked awesome Inkadinkado mini sets!


Okay so here's the rundown of my card...I started with the coral/teal and white color scheme of the inspiration cupcake and settled on my MME breaking free paper, love all this sparkly so I pulled out my Fairy Dust mini brads by Imaginisce.
I do want to briefly explain how I secure my ribbons on cards, I know a lot of crafters struggle with finding the right adhesive to hold their ribbon in place. And honestly, I prefer to use two different adhesives. If the ribbon wraps totally around and I tie a bow then I will just use a few little mini glue dots under the knot. If I am just using a small length and tuck small ends around the edge of the card then I will use the red lined sticky tape along the entire lenght of the ribbon, and this stuff could hold the moon I think. It has a 24 hour cure time by the way, most people dont read the full instructions, but if you wait a day and come back and try to move something on your project you wont be able to without ruining something.
Now that you've gotten through this post, go see what the other Hope Stamps Eternal Sweeties are up to!
Well that's it for sunday, I have to go watch my kiddos terrorize my house now! Happy Sunday!








10 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers you used on this super fabulous card!!!
It is a good day for cupcakes and your card turner out perfectly!!! Love all the mix of dp and the cupcake looks yummy!!!
Okay, I am going to totally LOVE these images when Rachel gets them!! I can hardly wait!!
Beautiful card! I love cupcakes :)
Oooh, that cupcake is fabulous! I'm glad you "fudged!" Love your buttons and ribbon, too!
Ohhh, love that cupcake! Everything is perfect!!
This is fabulous!! I love how you colored that cupcake!
AWESOME!!! Love that cupcake and I can't Wait for it to come in!!
Yummy! Love the cupcake card, so cute.
Great use of the colours Kelli.
Post a Comment