Now let's get down to business...lol. I have been working with a great Koi image by Whimsie Doodles this past week. I really wanted to go for a more tattoo style for the coloring and color choices, although I dont know that I really got it where I wanted it. I did get the bright teal in there, which was what I really wanted. I thought about free handing some tattoo style waves around the fish but I didn't want to alter the image like that.
I primarily stick to prisma color pencils for my coloring, but on this card I used a lot of chalk pastels too, mostly for the backround AROUND the teal halo.









7 comments:
Pretty!! Love those Koi!
What a cool stamp! I just love the way you colored it in!
wow the colours are fab as is the image,i love it xx jo xx
Yes! The last 3 posts that I've pre-scheduled did not post! So annoying, I wonder what the problem is!
Great card!
wow great card and beautifully coloured
HAHA! Look at my blog, I just posted this same image and believe it or not, even in the same colors ALMOST! I did NOT plan that! HAHA! Great minds DO think alike!
xoxo Nicole oxox
Kelli your coloring of these Koi is amazing! I hope I can do mine justice when I get ready to color them! I loved this card the first time I saw it!!
You have earned yourself an extra chance at my blog candy!!
Good Luck!!
Post a Comment