Okay, how stinkin' cute is this little piggy?! This is an upcoming release from Whimsie Doodles, it'll be available for purchase on July 1st! And this isn't all either, there are several fun new designs on the way so make sure you go check out the
Whimsie Doodles blog everyday for new designs!
Oh and dont think that I'm done with these either, I've got plenty more up my sleeves too!

Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Papers - Chatterbox and K&Co.
Digital Stamps - Whimsie Doodles
Flourish - cricut
Coloring Medium - Prismacolor Pencils
4 comments:
Great design and great coloring Kelli! I saw this earlier on the WD blog and loved it!! You were quite busy the other night!!
Such a cute piggy.. Great card, Kelli!! Love the colors and the way you placed the flourish. And you know I always love your coloring!!
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!
This card is gorgeous Kelli! Your colouring is fabulous, I love the colours you choose and the glittery accents! Supah Sweet!!
Awwww this is super cute! xx jo xx
Post a Comment