Friday, June 26, 2009

MORE awesome news!!

So on a whim I decided to go for an open DT call for Hope Stamps Eternal, and guess what?! I was invited to join the wonderful group of ladies on the Design Team!! How neat is that?!

So what is Hope Stamps Eternal? It's a slice of stampers heaven is what it is...lol. Seriously, check out all the yummy products in stock right now, Basic Grey, The Greeting Farm, Memory Box....the list goes on. So hop on over, browse around and get ready for a fun adventure with me!!

I will be adding links and blinkies and all that over the next few days so bear with me. Until then visit the Hope Stamps Eternal BLOG for inspiration, and visit the STORE to go shopping!

Fellow Design Team members:

Rachel (Store Blog)
Bonnie
Carolina
Colleen
Jessica
Michelle (DT Coordinator)
Natalie
Tammy

9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Welcome to the team!! I am so happy to have you!!! This is going to be fun!

Harley Dee said...

Yay! Congrats Kelli :)

Bonnie said...

Such awesome news isn't it!! Looking forward to working with you!

PattiM said...

Whooo Hoooooo! Congratulations!!!

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Michelle Woerner said...

Welcome and congrats! I can't wait to start designing with you and all the girls! BTW, I love love your tut on the felt flower -WHAT? That is amazing, bright and fun!! Great job! Hugs to you,

Carolina said...

Huge congrats and I'm so excited to be working with you on the DT!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Wow Kelli, congratulations! You are so talented and sooooo deserving! Can't wait to see all of the great things you do on your new DT!!

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations Kelli! How awesome to be on both design teams. Looking forward to all your posts

Tammy said...

Hi Kelli
Congrats! What fantastic news. Can't wait to see your work.