Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Join me on Saturday!!

Hey Everyone...just to taunt you a bit, I've just scheduled a new tutorial to publish to my blog on saturday morning, bright and early for all you crazies who get up with the sun....okay that was uncalled for since I get up around 4:30am for work...lol.

So anyway, the tutorial is going to be how to create a shabby chic antique white brad!! I am super excited about this one because it's so perfect for pairing with those cards with brown inked layers and vintage style scrapbook pages...I really think you'll all like it!! So make sure you stop in on Saturday!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This sounds so fantastic! I'd love to figure out how to pull off a shabby chic card and I think your tut will be perfect inspiration. I'll probably still be us from the night before...LOL

Christina said...

What a neat idea! I am now a follower of your blog. Hope you don't mind if I leave an additional comment. Visit The Original Scrapbox and check out their products.