Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've got blogger fodder to last all week!


I have been SUPER crafty this weekend kids. I dont know what came over me other than I have been taking Zicam like nobody's business...lol. I am spreading out my latest projects throughout the week so you'll just have to come back and see more...bwahahaha.


So I was working from this sketch, and let me tell ya, without dimensions it got a little tricky. I had to remove one of the little strips because I ran out of space...lol. But overall I did pretty darn good getting my final card as close to the sketch as I could.

On my card I used my beautiful basic grey paper pad, Offbeat, LOVE IT! And I paired it with my Changito in Space set from Stampendous. (um, is that really what the stamp set is called or is that what my brain thinks it is called?? I cannot for the life of me remember...oops!) Anyway, I also finally chopped into my Bazzill embossed cardstock, I love the dots!!

1 comment:

PattiM said...

Love your card, Kelli! The papers are perfect together and that lil monkey is super cute.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!