For a lot of people, the biggest mystery of stamping and card making is figuring out HOW to color their images! Well, over the next several weeks I am going to be exploring different coloring mediums and sharing techniques over on All Moments Remembered. The first technique I am sharing is coloring with prismacolor pencils and blending with odorless paint thinner (mineral spirits). Here's a close up of the finished image as well as the finished card. Followed up by the tutorial video for working with this medium.
And without further delay, the video!! Leave comments and questions and I'll do my best to answer them for you all!
If you are having trouble viewing the youtube video, I have also uploaded it to vimeo. HERE's the Link!
Hi, My name is Kelli Caslow, and I am a recoverring paper addict... haha.
I used to be pretty active in the paper crafting community, sadly a depleted inspiration tank left me speechless. I am still me though, and you can hunt me down on facebook if you wanna catch up again.
3 comments:
LOL I still can't watch the video.... Hmmmmmm. You didn't ban me, did ya???? LOL
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!
Wowza this card is awesome! Your coloring is fabulous and the design and layout of your card is perfection!
This robot is adorable, cute card!
Post a Comment