Without further delay:
Winner #1:
Cindy/WAgal said...
Whether I win a book or not I am glad I clicked on your blog today! This book is going on my list. I have family in NO and have been there several times so know the area. How fun to read a good novel that is set in a city I love! Plus a chance to add another fav author to be on the look out for. It will make a great gift, too!
and
Winner #2:
bubbles32 said...
This sounds like an awesome book. I'm always looking for new things to read. Thank you for the opportunity to win this. Debbi
Debbi and Cindy, send me your addresses so I can get your books in the mail, my email address is lilaccitydesigns@hotmail.com Thanks everyone for stopping by and participating!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment