So fun news should always come first right? Well, recently I was given the opportunity to see how my stamps would sell in an actual brick and mortar store, and guess what...they sold out! Quickly! So I'm super stoked, and I need to hurry up and make some more!
Now for the update...I've been in that dreaded state of "no supplies and no money" for a couple months but I am going to remedy the situation PRONTO so that I can release the two stamp sets I've had on the back burner for months. Well, actually, more than two sets have been in limbo, but that's another story entirely.
I've got more of the country style artwork as well as more of the "kids" sets in the near future, so dont think I went and gave up on this little venture of mine. Just trying to sit tight and be patient and let it happen all in good time. Easier said than done that's for sure!
Also, dont forget about the reduced shipping and lowered prices on my current sets in my etsy shop! If you want one of my previous sets and dont see it listed in the shop let me know and I'll get it listed for you.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Whoooo Hooooooooooo, Kelli!!!! That is so awesome... Can't wait to see the new stamps...
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Post a Comment