Thursday, November 6, 2008

House Mouse Beaded Christmas

Okay, this stamp is too darn cute not to use again, so you may see more of it. Oh and I got brave and used my copics for this instead of my prismas...although I'm wishing I had more colors to choose from, I had to make do with a few colors.

It's hard to see from the picture, but the purple beads are all glittered, it's so shimmery in person, I cant wait to send it out to some lucky family member.

**Supplies:
Paper: Green dots - BoBunny, Blue stripe - walmart
Ribbon: Michaels holiday ribbon
Stamp: House Mouse - Stampabilities, faux stitching - technique tuesday
copic markers, glitter glue

4 comments:

Harley Dee said...

I just love this stamp. He's so adorable! And I'm jealous that you did such fab-o work with limited colors! :D

Larajc said...

Super cute. Love that card!

Jennifer Love said...

Super duper cute!

All moments remembered said...

This is soooo darling! Thanks for the never ending inspiration!!! HUGS