Okay, this was totally a "from the scrap bin" moment...lol. Can you tell? I have tons of bits and pieces all over my scrap table so I thought I'd use some. Although, this really didn't put a dent in my pile.So bit of an update for you all...we've been back and forth for a while now with whether or not we want to sell our house and try to get into a smaller house with a smaller mortgage or rent for a while and pay off some bills. We've finally nixed the idea of moving, there just wasn't enough wiggle room and we would have been in a "net zero" situation in the end. Sooooo...instead we are going to go the "credit consolidation/counseling" route and we are working with an advisor to get a budget set up and we will be paying one lump payment a month and we'll be free and clear (with the exeption of the mortgage and car) in 4 and a half years...but it could be sooner if we are able to pay more than the minimum each month. I am very at peace with this decision, and cant wait to take the first step.
So wish us luck, we are starting down a new road over here!
**Card supplies:
Paper scraps: wild saffron (K&Co)
Knock off thickers: dollar tree
white acrylic paint








1 comment:
HEY!
hehe....
What a wonderful card to use up all the scraps! Now I won't feel so guilty throwing them away...I'll keep them and make awesomeness like you...well not AS awesome....but well, you know what I mean!
Post a Comment