
See, I told you there would be more jungle action...lol. Still loving the look of the leaves tucked around the image...there could be more of this...hehe.
So today I'm rocking out to William Fitzsimmons, he is by far my most favoritest these days. Seriously, go to the link and give it a listen. I have three of cd's now, and cant pick out any songs that I dislike. For the life of me, I cannot figure out WHY he is not mainstream yet. He's had a few songs played in tv shows, (Greys Anatomy and Army Wives that I know for sure) and it cant be long til he's getting radio play too.
***
Supplies for card:
Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Patterned Papers (Mellow and Romani Collections)
Stamps: Stampendous
Other: Colorbox inks, Acrylic Paint, Paper lace ribbon (K&Co)








1 comment:
Oh, Miss Kelli, you are SOOOO talented! I love the way you combine colors, ribbons, papers ... and the way you color your images is superb! Always a pleasure to see your cards. Hope you & the fam are doing well!
Post a Comment