I got two more reserved listings posted this morning, and I've got ONE more reserved set left to make of the Hug a Snowman stamps. Feels good to get through that list! (Sibiriachka yours will be listed either tonight or tomorrow morning, I didn't forget ya!)
Oh and I've got two more of the pool party girl set posted, and a softball set. Although it seems like people mostly just want the snowman....lol.
So this will make you all chuckle I hope, I was sitting down chatting with my dad last night and he spend maybe an hour running numbers in his head and his final decision was that this stamp venture really could work....lol. This is funny to me because we've had this conversation three or four times and the outcome is always the same, but he still has to re-crunch every number each time.
Today I'm out to replace my coffee maker. Fun times. Ours pooped out yesterday afternoon, we had a power surge in our home, and for some reason the only thing effected was the coffee maker, even though it wasn't turned on.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment