Monday, June 9, 2008

Utterly and Completely BEYOND anxious!

I have really exciting news to share with my blog-stalkers waiting for stamps! On friday I placed my long awaited supply order to get going with the manufacturing. In a few days I should have enough supplies on hand to make 80 complete stamp sets!! I have zero clue if this is too much or not enough, I just dont know how fast my stamps are going to sell. So this is my jumping off point. It was a bit painful to place the order though, It's costly to start up these ventures, but I am determined to put ALL proceeds back into the pot to purchase more supplies and pay back my dad for the start up materials.

And keep an eye out, I should be shipping stamps in the next couple days to my inspiration team (which I am still not decided on for the second member...lol) to play with. It's finally starting to be REAL!!

12 comments:

PattiM said...

How exciting, Kelli.... Soo looking forward to buying some stamps from you....Make sure you save some for me.....wink

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Jen said...

That's great news!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see your stamps!!!

Harley Dee said...

I'm so incredibly excited for you! I can't wait to see your business just grow by leaps :)

Tomie said...

Kelli that is great! scary and great! I cant wait to see what other sets you will design!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Kelli, I can only *imagine* your excitement. Your new sets are so adorable, I just love those little boys! I am sure you will be a HUGE success - congrats on taking the plunge and realizing your dream!

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the excited feeling of starting something new! Best wishes on your new venture!

Anonymous said...

i CAN NOT wait to get these stamps in my hands!!!...it is so exciting to have a preview before anyone else!!!...kelli, thanks again for picking me to be on your inspiration team...we are going to have so much FUN!!!...pray that the mojo stays with me!...and, i don't think you will have any problems paying your dad back!...
;) angie

Shuttermom said...

Congrats Kelli! I know you will be a great success. Please do give us a heads up so we can get our hand little hands on the stamps before they sell out.

Candace said...

YAH For you Kelli!! I can't wait to see them! It's going to be fun!! Thanks for sharing!

Dee said...

too, too exciting! i will be totally shocked if you have ANY problems 'unloading' your goodies . . . you'd better let us know the minute they're available!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to get these little jewels in my hands!! :)

All moments remembered said...

OHHHH YOu know I am excited!! Is it still shhhh on that? LOL!!! But I am so happy for you and look forward to watching you grow. Trust me I know how scary it can all be!!