Friday, June 27, 2008

Spread the word!!

Okay, It's time to get pro-active...I want to buy more scrappy goodness, but I have a little cleaning house to do first. I have listed two auctions on ebay in hopes of unloading some unused supplies. One auction is strictly paper, the other has embellies in it too.

So if you know of anyone who is just starting out scrapping or cardmaking and wants a lot of paper, send them my way! Each auction has over three solid INCHES of paper. That's a lot. I quit counting after 200 sheets...LOL! The majority of the paper is My Minds Eye, there is also a substantial amount of DCWV and KI Memories. (and provo craft of course, I'm a slab sucker...lol) There's also some Heidi Grace, Cosmo Cricket, Far and Away, Kelly Panacci, a few sheets of older Chatterbox...and much much more!

Here are the auction links, please help me make room for new schtuff!!
Auction one - just the paper
Auction two - paper and a bunch of embellies

Thanks!!

No comments: