Monday, June 23, 2008

skittles...dew drops and baubles oh my!


Aren't these colors awesome?! Total happy accident on my part. You can see more neato color combos HERE. When they are gone they are gone, I dont think I'll be able to get any more of these, the stores seem to be clearing them out and the manufacturer is in China...yeah, I dont quite speak chinese....lol.

3 comments:

3XMom said...

I bought three, thanks! Can you show me some ways to use them??

Whitney said...

I can't handle it. I come to visit and end up buying most every time. You really need to STOP tempting me.... LOL

They are beautiful!!! And all those colors!! Oh my. I need to go find my credit card.

PattiM said...

I didn't see those colors.. Pretty.. ITs a shame there discontinueing them.... They'd sell really good if they's place them in the scrapping isles.... Have a great week, Kelli

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!