Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just a reminder!

If you love my work and wouldn't mind helping me out some, go here to nominate me for the Readers Choice Guest Artist contest over at Sheetload! If you haven't checked out Sheetload of Cards then by all means, hop on over there and Check it out! It's a wonderful downloadable e-zine specifically for cardmakers!

To make it easier to see my work (and because I finally got around to putting it together) there is a wonderful new slide show in my sidebar! (See it over there on the left??)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love your work Kelli so I will be off to nominate you when I have left this comment.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your Chipboard Purse instructions. I started off making the purse and realised that the boxes would make fabulous storage for my rather large collection of clear stamp sets.
If you want to see what I did please feel free to visit my blog.
I hope it was OK to put a link in my post to your blog.
Thanks again
Sheila-x-

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I picked you! ;)