A wonderful friend of mine from AMR message board nominated me for the guest artist contest over at SheetLoad of Cards. How neat. Anyway, from now through June 20th go and leave a comment here and tell them you want to see me featured in their online mag. Just make sure you leave my blog link in the comment so they know who you are talking about...lol.
The top 5 nominee's will be voted on in July for the Reader's Choice Guest Artist contest, so you better vote for me...hehehehe.
Oh and while you are over there, download the June edition, it's full of ideas for those $1 stamps!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
I did it!! I left a comment on your behalf!
You've got my vote! Keep us posted!
another comment left for you!!!...hope that you have the most votes...
;) angie (craftyscrapr)
Well glad you didn't mind ;) but I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think it was true ...Good luck Girl...
i nominated you too Kelli!
Mission accomplished...Good luck...
Went and left a comment.
Keep us updated when they start the vote in July..
Good luck
I nominated you too, Kelli
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!
sorry i'm so far behind, kelli -- but i nominated you, too . . . they'd be CRAZY not to pick you!!
Post a Comment