Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank You


I cant remember if I ever shared this card or not...but here it is. I love the look of the cool blues against the white...ahhhhh. So relaxing. Patterned paper is Basic Grey, and the stamp is Inkadinkado.
And now for some weird ramblings a la me....I am sorely disappointed in Grey's Anatomy. Enough said. (Okay fine, I'll elaborate, I'm disappointed that it seems like the writers are dissolving the friendship between Callie and Snooty Heart Surgeon....grrrr.)
OH and dont get me started on Men In Trees...LOL. I am still crossing my fingers that Marin and Cash get together instead of Marin and Jack (I dont like Jack, he's kind of a jerk.) Am I alone? Anyone else even watch this show?? ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, Kelli! I'm with you on the Grey's thing - I'm a bit disappointed in the show too. :( As for Men in Trees, I haven't watched that show yet.