
This is the Arte Y Pico Award...and I had really never heard of it before Deb passed it along to me...and wouldn't ya know it, wikipedia had NOTHING to say about it....LOL. According to the masses who pass this bad boy around, it is intended to be bestowed upon 5 creative bloggers who contribute positively to the blogging community. And because, stinker that I am, I like to interpret things my own way, I am awarding this to EVERYONE who reads my blog (there's only five of you right?) Thank you all for hanging out with me through my adventure in blogdom!








4 comments:
Only 5 of us???? hmmmm... well, I read but I am a lurker, I am sure there are many of us "lurker-readers" LOL
oh, thank you humbly for this much deserved award, kelli! lol . . . you really ARE a stinker, aren't you?!
Congrats on the Award!!! What great news!!! Yep I'm more of a lurker lol!!!
Have a wonderful day!!! :)
Congrats on the award! As I don't have a blog, I'll accept it for being a lurker. :) My grateful thanks to the bloggers out there who have inspired me to read blogs non-stop, to my husband for his unfailing support and cooking while I'm blog surfing, etc... LOL
Post a Comment