
So I bought a Bind it All and it arrived to me on Monday morning...finally pulled it from it's box and played with it today! I of course played some more with the previously mentioned peg stamps from Rubber Stamp Tapestry (Why didn't anyone tell me I was all dyslexic on the name in my other posts? Geez is my face red!!) My set of choice today was the "Pottery Garden" using the VersaColor inks again. (I used Lapislazuu, Bamboo, Evergreen, Peony and Paprika) Oh I also used a Palette cube ink also, in burnt umber.
And just to show you all how versatile these stamps are, you can even mix between sets! I used a clustered flower stamp from "Southern Dogwood" and a twig stamp from "Spring Offering" in this project.
Oh and the pen, I honestly dont know what to tell you, for some reason that didn't seem like such a crazy thing to do to a pen...LOL!
If you love these stamps as much as I do, then scurry over to All Moments Remembered and grab a set or two or three before they are sold out! There are even some clear acrylic sets there by Rubber Stamp Tapestry, awesome foliage stamps as well as some great sentiments! And dont forget to check out the All Moments Remembered blog for inspiration and news of upcoming additions to the store!
(And if you're feeling extra spunky come chat with me at the AMR Message Board!! It is a private board, for safety and anti spamming reasons, so you do have to register to view the discussions.)








5 comments:
Well, I'm impressed :)
beautiful!!!!
Beautiful notebook!! I'm glad you're using your BIA!!
Love it!!!! I love that notebook set!! :)
beautiful, kelli! (so what else is new?!). you keep me so spellbound with your hilarious posts that i didn't even notice you had been dyslexic! now i'll be on the alert :-)
Post a Comment