
Notice the watermark? Eh? Thanks for all the feedback on that by the way, I guess it really is important to me to make sure people know it's my work when they are stealing it...hehehehe.
Anyway...these are the infamous non-dew drops in action, they are a bit larger than the real thing, but they still are pretty neat!
So for this card (that I've been trying to finish for three days...lol) I used bazzill cardstock, paper reflections cardstock (the blue), ink is all colorbox, stamps: autumn leaves and heidi grace florals, studio g sentiment, mary liquid aplique for puffs in the flower centers, glitter glue (you may not be able to see it but all the flowers are coated with glitter) knock off dew drops, HS edge distressor, paper piercer and 17 kleenex (for my nose not the card)








10 comments:
Very pretty card! I love the knock-off dew drops ;) I hope you start feeling better soon.
OMGoodness!! LOVE IT!! Do you need my address ;)
This is so pretty Kelli! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Very Beautiful! I use the dew drops by The Robins Nest! I love them! I love all your cards!
That card is BEAUTIFUL!
I hope you get to feeling better soon...I've missed seeing all your pretty and creative projects!
Cute card Kelli!
Beautiful card! Did I miss a discussion of fake dew drops somewhere? Did you make/color them yourself? Hope you and the kids are all better soon! We've all been hit with awful palm & pine pollen allergies now---ugh
Gorgeous card!! Love those drops.:-)
Beautiful card, Kelli... I love the colors and the flowers.........and the distressed edge of the cs, something new for me to try........Thanks for the inspiration.....
Patti
Love your card. You are so creative--keep up the good work.
Barb (MIWF--bjlscrapper)
Post a Comment