


My challenge for today's All Moments Remembered Online Crop is Decorated Gift Bags!! I love using cute gift bags, but I never can find the right one for what I want....so I challenge all of you croppers today to decorate a plain old ordinary gift bag using any of your supplies on hand! For the small bag I stamped and colored a couple images. For the large bag I just cut down some birthday themed patterned paper and mounted a cute cake sticker that I've had for a while. The sky is the limit with this challenge, so have fun and dont be afraid to use up your paper!








4 comments:
Sory I didn't make it to the crop. I have yet to registar over on the AMR site. I'm not quite in that league! :) I do really like your challenge though! I have ome gift bags that I tried to decorate by stamping right on them but it jut didn't turn out well. I'm going to try your method. I can only hope theylook as cute as yours!
funny thing kelli, i missed your challenge because I was heading out to a birthday party and had to decorate a git bag. I'll post it on my blog today! :)
super cute. sorry i missed your challenge... but love what you came up with! :)
I love your gift bags, Kelli..... I was so busy uploading or TRYING TO that I didn't get to this challenge or a few others....But, after looking at how cute yours turned out, I'm definitely going to be doing this in the future... Thanks for the inspiration...
Patti
Post a Comment