Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the rest of the laziness




Had to do some cropping and stitching on this to make it one photo to upload. stupid blogger didn't want to line the photos up side by side. dont they know a two page layout should be joined?...lol!

3 comments:

PattiM said...

The one with your little girl in the wheel barrel with the pumpkins is sooo cute... Looks like you all had fun pumpkin hunting......

Patti

BTW... Don't you hate when you have to work that hard to show the correct way to post a 2 pager.....Its really frustrating

Tezra Williams said...

You did a great job on your LO's! Even if they didn't make it in for HOF, you have a great set to add to your albums!

Theresa Tyree said...

I think all your entries look great! Don't call yourself lazy. I don't think it's that. I think it's something deeper than that and I say that because of what you said about CK not liking you. I think subconsciously you psych'd yourself into thinking you wouldn't have won anyway, so why send? Plus, if you don't send, there's no chance for rejection. I'm telling you this from my own perspective. I struggle with these thoughts. You are more motivated than me because I didn't even get as far as make one layout for the contest. Remember, you can't win if you don't try. I think your work is beyond worthy of being chosen. You should be proud of your beautiful creations! Next time- by all means, send them in!