
Oh I think I dare! I found this awesome idea floating around online tonight and whipped it up right quick....cute isn't it?! Once again, using Perhaps patterned paper by Basic Grey and a strip of MME Tres Jolie. To give you an idea of the scale of this cute little card tote, I have two A2 sized handmade cards tucked inside of it here in the photo.








1 comment:
Oh, what a fun little project, and the tutorial looks super easy! After things settle down over here, I'll have to give this one a go!
Oh, and speaking of a card holder, I found the perfect little box to keep all of our lovely cards in, and it was only a buck!! It's the recipe box in the Mike's $1 section. It fits A2 cards like a dream. I plan on altering mine when I get a chance. Thought I would pass on the good deal :)
Post a Comment