


Well, I have no tutorial to link you to today, sadly. I saw a similar design for this posted on a SU! Demonstrators' blog however she didn't post instructions as it was a fancy schmancy class she was teaching for other demonstrators to pay her money to learn this technique. Well I took one look at it and thought "Self: That cannot be too difficult to replicate!" So I got to work. Really it was just a few quick measurements to make sure the cards would fit inside (note to reader, if you are craft savvy and you attempt this yourself, keep in mind that the envelopes are slightly larger than the cards and you shouldn't be a dweeb like me and forget that little detail...lol)
I also had intended on using some fabulous BoBunny paper so that I could link you on over to AMR so you could buy some yummy goodness, however, all I managed was a 3x4" rectangle of BoBunny polka dots...so there you have it. Take my advice, visit AMR and shop anyway. Regardless of my inability to follow through with my own intentions.








1 comment:
I can't believe I only just found your blog...you have some super creations and I love your sense of humour! Cheers!
Post a Comment