Well, I was browsing Sam's blog today and BAM! I see my blog address down in the corner of the browser...huh? seems I rolled my pointer over my name and it was a link...sneaky sneaky tagger you...I must have visited you before you commented that you tagged me, or perhaps it was a test to see if I really do read your blog...hehehe. Either way...sneaky.
So, on with the festivities:
1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics: Maddie and Haleigh (my girlies)
2. The 2 best places I've been to: France and Italy (My mom surprised me with the trip my senior year, I went with the French Club at school)
3. 2 things I do everyday: Drink 6+ cups of coffee, Diaper Duty
4. The 2 things everyone knows about me: I scrapbook like crazy, I make a lot of cards...lol
5. The 2 places I wish to visit: Ireland and Hawaii
6. 2 things you may not know about me: I dream of being a writer but lack the guts to go for it, and I am achingly shy in group settings.
7. My two favorite foods: Coffee (that totally counts!) and Minestrone Soup
8. My two favorite musical artists: Leigh Nash (formerly of Sixpence None the Richer) and Lifehouse
9. The last thing you watched on television: Cinderella (not my choice...)
10. The one thing you can always count on to make you feel better: going for a drive with the family
11. My two favorite outside activities: what's an outside activity? you mean like getting into the car to go shopping?...hehehe. Lately it's been going to a park with the girls...but that's just because a big colorful slide will cheer up the crankiest of toddlers!
12. If you had the time, what would you do to keep fit: Go for more walks with the family.
13. How you would spend a perfect day: Hair, Nails and long nap!
14. If you won the lottery, what is the first extravagant gift you would buy for yourself (you know, after helping everyone else)? A new car. My service light AND my check engine light have been lit up for 7 months now (nothing terribly serious though, we've been to the mechanic...and by mechanic I mean my father in law, seriously, he's a mechanic...so now we're just saving up the money for the stupid parts we need to replace.)
Oh and I'm tagging nobody...lol. I am too lazy.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
LOL! Coffee doesn't count as a food!! Okay, I'll let you slide on that one I suppose ;) Thanks for playing along! This was a fun tag game.
Post a Comment