Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snapdragon Garden




So, I had an insane burst of creativity today, seriously. I was wandering around Papertrey Ink's floral stamps and saw a snapdragon stamp that I really liked and thought "well gee, I think I could make a pretty cool snapdragon card with the stamps I already have...."


Well, voila! Snapdragons a la ME! I used a few Autumn Leaves floral centers from the build a flower set, and a dot from a CTMH mini set. The thinking of you sentiment is Heidi Grace, and the birthday sentiment is Studio G. Patterned paper is MME, cardstocks are Bazzill and DCWV.
Thanks for lookin' today!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Very cute, Kelli! Don't you just love insane bursts of creativity??

Alina Brito said...

This are probably my favorites of you ever and that is saying a lot, by the by you are tagged, go to my blog to find out about it... sorry!
HAVE A NICE DAY

Rachel said...

Love everything about these card!! Those flowers are just perfect!