Saturday, January 5, 2008

In the interest of powering through...

(anyone catch the reference in that title?? C'mon, where my Friends groupies at?!)

Well, I'm officially sighing with relief over here. I just finished up the "Journal your passion" layout for the CK Hall of Fame entry. That one was hard for me, but I powered through like a champ...like Joey and Rachel....(still nothing? c'mon people....go watch some more Friends would ya?)

So for the record, I am officially DONE with my layouts for the HOF! Now, if only I could just buy printer ink before February....hehehe. And tune in here, because the day after all the calls are announced, I will be posting every single one of my layouts that the judges tossed out. lol. I fully expect to be joining the (pity) after-party, will anyone else be joining me? It seems like most people are one of three groups. There's group 1 - Full on shout it to the world "I am entering HOF and dont care who knows it!", group 2 - Entering but zipping their lips or group 3 - the "dont care about contests", not entering or currently boycotting all makes and models of scrap contests imaginable.... I find myself in between groups 2 and 3. I'm not shouting it to the world...okay I'm blogging it to the world...but still....I'm not overly vocal because I didn't know how motivated I was to get the assignments done, I mean, they're the same as last year. (And by that I mean, I am more challenged to do my best by going and buying a few new sheets of Tres Jolie than I am by reading the list of assignments...I know, shocking...lol)

But I did the work so I am going to toss my hat in the ring and hope for the best. Or at least hope my loyal readers appreciate my work when I post it after the contest is done....*snicker*

Best of luck to all the hopeful entrants out there! (And dont forget to read the rules!....bwahahahaha)

2 comments:

All moments remembered said...

Crossing my fingers for you!!!! You do amazing work so I bet you have a super good chance!! See it in your mind, see you winning!! I was told to see a vision of what you want and it is more likely to come true!! Heck I have a wonderful MB now and it all started with a vision!! I can't wait to see your work!!
Hugs,
Stacey

luv2scrapmilestones said...

Good luck with HOF -- I am sure your pages are all wonderful. And, thanks for stopping by my blog.

I will be back
Be well
Wendi