
Okay, well this card kinda flew together in a funny way. I was in the process of stamping the main image when the doorbell rang. No big deal, I ran to see who it was...lo and behold, my order from All Moments Remembered!! So What else is a girl to do? I pried that box open in lightening speed! MmmmmmHmmmmmmmm.....Lovely papery goodness galore!
So as I was finishing the coloring I decided to abandon my original plan, which was to dig through my paper til I found something cool for the background. I instead grabbed my new loot and immidiately decided no matter what, I had to use this awesome BoBunney Shabby Princess Paper, the pattern is from the clowning around line, and it's so awesome!! You all should see the rest of it! (Go back up there to that link and go visit All Moments Remembered!)
So anyway, here's my supplies for this card:
Cardstock: Bazzill (from the Destination Multi Pack - Light)
Patterned Paper: BoBunney Clowning Around Green Dot
Stamps: Autumn Leaves (birdy), Studio G (balloons, Party)
Ink: cheapo dye ink from the craft store
Prisma Pencils








4 comments:
oh that is so cute, i love that paper, too!!
such a cute card!!! The bird is adorable!
That lil birdie is too cute...Great party card, Kelli...I love the ribbon....Where'd ya get it???
Patti
Very cute little card! I love the bird stamp. I've been looking for that particular AL stamp set everywhere here in town. Looks like I'll have to resort to ordering on-line. Enjoy your AMR goodness, too! I can't wait to get the Feb. Kit!!
Post a Comment