Thursday, January 24, 2008

I totally copied this one!




So I am 'gaga' over Twisted Chick's cards, she does such AMAZING work! So this card is a tribute to one I saw on her blog, and it was so so fun to replicate! Hers is here.




Supplies for this one:
Cardstock: Bazzill and DCWV
Patterns: BoBunny Blueberry Paisley, Raspberrie Floral, Felicity Calico
Ribbon: American Crafts and Oriental Trading Company
Sentiment: BoBunny Birthday Bash rub on
Glitter glue
Making Memories mini brads
Stamp: Autumn Leaves Build a Flower set (stitched leaf)

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Very pretty! I like the way the flowers just POP off the page.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

MYM said...

that is soooooooo pretty!

PattiM said...

Love the flowers..... I've noticed this lately on cards and LO's... Makes ya wanna do some stamping... Or look for paper with pretty designs for cut outs....

BTW.... How many cards have you done so far?????

Patti