Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gotta spread some more card cheer











No I'm not stockpiling cards over here...although I could totally see how you'd all get that impression...lol. I've been commissioned by a friend of mine to make her an assortment of cards. So I'm really hoping these are all "up to snuff" so to speak. I have about five more to make...you hear that {insert your name here....}, I've got five left!! (I'm crafting so fast my paper trimmer is smoking!) Ha! Speaking of paper trimmers, I hate mine. That's all. No funny/frustrating/life alterring anecdotes, I just hate it. But I'm too "responsible" to go buy a new one...but I swear as soon as these two girls of mine are potty trained, I'm spending the diaper money on scrap supplies if it's the last thing I do!!
Oh, and I've joined the masses jumping off the flickr bridge...so go sneek a peek, it's mostly cards, but hey that's what I've been up to lately so that's what I've got in the gallery.
And as usual, I'm off to play now!




2 comments:

Samantha said...

For heaven's sake woman! You are putting me to shame. I haven't been one-iota scrappy latey. I think I lost my mojo.

I know what you mean about the paper trimmer situation. I thought I had settled on the MM Precision trimmer after trying the Purple Cows 2-in-1 and the Carl trimmers, but I just read a rave review of the Fiskars rotary trimmer that they have at Costco for $35 (I think). I'm thinking I will go purchase it and give it a shot, too. I understand you can change out the blades, which you can't do with the MM trimmer. Sigh. Why can't they make a good trimmer we can all get on board with???

Anonymous said...

I have 5 paper trimmers and I do not LOVE any of them. What is the deal with those things? I especially hate the Elmers one that I have, it so does not cut in a straight line. The best that I have, not saying it is the best over-all though, is from Creative Memories.
BTW, love the cards!