Saturday, December 15, 2007

What a wonderful surprise!












I participated in a Swap online, and recieved this wonderful paper bag album in the mail yesterday! It is absolutely wonderful in so many ways...but the neatest things are 1) it's pink and green! 2) the icicle ornament tied into the binding is such a fantastic touch! and 3) it's got some yummy patterned papers inside of it!
This was such a wonderful gift Dominique! I hope that the one I made for you is recieved as well as I recieved mine...lol. I always stress whether or not people will like my style or not, but when you get into participating swaps you just have to (hopefully) assume that the participants all understand that not every crafts the same way....however in this swap...I scored big time...lol.
I may have to go hunt down some of these papers for my own stash, they are wondeful...anyone know who made them?? I know they aren't DCWV christmas stack from this season, because i own that one....lol.



2 comments:

AFScrapperMom said...

They are beautiful, sorry don't knw what they are though!

Kelli said...

I found out! They are the KI tin at JoAnn's. I may have to go check them out to see if I want all the embellishments just to get the papers.