Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Layout to share


Well...it's not my favorite, but I am satisfied. I think I am my own worst critic when it comes to scrapbooking.


Anyway, thanks for not gagging when you saw it...hehehehe.

4 comments:

Candace said...

I saw your LO at CK! It turned out really cute! I love the envie! I had trouble with the letters too b.c. I dont have alot of chipboard letters and its hard to find stuff that matches. I just used stickers. :) Anyways, thanks for playing!!

AFScrapperMom said...

Love it, makes me remember both my kids at that age when they seemed to be reaching for evertyhing, and now I wish I had captured that.

noel joy said...

kelli... i'm totally digging this layout!!! i love the envelope and k&co rub on! the little flower on the "e" is such a cute touch! :)

love it!!!

Dettao said...

this is so sweet. Love that postage stamp accent and how the larger flowers draw your eye straight to her sweet little face.