So the cpap machine graced us with its' presence last night. I for one got no sleep. The machine itself wasn't too bad, a little reminiscent of a star wars but not too bad. It's just that every time my big ole hunk o man decided to open his mouth a tornado of air came rushing back out. So about every half hour or so it was like sleeping next to the tail end of a jet plane. Finally around 5am I gave up and went upstairs to sleep on the couch. Then at 7am my daughter decided she was ready to start the day. Oh so exhausting. But at least he didn't snore....fair trade off?
We'll try this again tonight, although I am now more prepared. I bought a twenty four pack of pretty purple earplugs. And I left blankets on the couch just in case...hehehe.
In other news....I am getting so tired of christmas shopping! I have a couple family members who are at the moment gift-less. It's not that I am stumped for ideas. I have plenty of those, it's just a lack of money until next friday.
Remember that big old list of projects I am tackling? Well, I have two of the four aprons done and folded up in gift boxes! The other two aprons are half done. I will absolutely post pictures of them, they are just too darn cute. I found this awesome retro pattern, the full aprons have a tie around the neck, a cute v-neck, a slim fitting front and a twirly little flounce at the bottom. I did the neck ties, waist ties, pockets and flounces in contrasting fabric...and it is ooooh so cute! I also did just the around the waist half aprons too, because sometimes you just dont need the full get-up right?
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
My dad sleeps with a c-pap machine. Yep it is just like having darth vader in the house!! Good luck I hope you get use to sleeping next to him and his machine soon. :)
Here is something that will make you feel better!! I have not started my Christmas shopping! I have been way to busy with both of my jobs!! Oh yea and let me add on to that, two jobs and being a mom and wife! Life gets busy!!
Just wanted to stop by and say HI
I really like your new picture! Very cute. I hope you get some sleep tonight. I know how frustrating that can be!
Post a Comment