Thursday, December 27, 2007

Finally another layout to share!


I set aside the papers and photos for this layout back in JULY...yeah, I've been avoiding this one because the photos are so dull. It's painfully hard to get a decent photo inside the "cave" at the Seattle Aquarium, but I wanted to remember the moment. It was so cute, Madison ran right up to the child height tank and poked at the glass and yelled back to us "See the horse??" She was mostly right, it was a Seahorse after all....lol.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Love it!!

Martha said...

You've been busy making cards instead of layouts, eh? Maybe you should start making smaller layouts, like 6 x 6? You might like it better!

Kelli said...

It's not that they're too big, I am out of printer ink...lol. I have enough black ink to print out journaling if I wanted to, but my color cartridge is bone dry...so I'm making cards to pass the time until I have an extra $50 to go buy a pack of color ink. (I never do understand why HP charges SO MUCH for ink. It should cost more for ink than it cost to buy the printer in my opinion!)

Kelli said...

oops, that should read :

...it should NOT cost more...

joscelyne cutchens said...

love that layout kelli, super cute!