
I found this awesome tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers...how fun is this little box? It'd be perfect for gift cards, jewelry, small candies...or cats eye ink pads...lol. Here's the link:
My supplies were: Cloud9design paper (Raspberry Heaven), Bazzill Cardstock, Heidi Grace Stamps and craft ribbon from michaels.








3 comments:
Looks great! I made quite a few of these a few weeks ago. I like that they're small enough for little candy treats, or, like you said, cat eye ink pads!!
This box is GREAT! thanks for stopping by my blog! It's so fun to get to know all the CKMBers through their blogs! I LOVE your work!
That is so cute! I'm just looking at some of the stuff you do...wow...very nice. I like the card you did for your mom's boss!
Not sure if you do tags or not...but I just tagged you today...if you'd like to play along drop by ...if not that's cool too!
Post a Comment