

So I discovered the joys of the "Celebrations" cartridge that was designed by Rob and Bob studio for the Cricut Machine. I found a tag set that is a scalloped square and circle, that you can obviously use a range of sizes and shadow for matting, as well as black out so that it leaves the holes filled...then I discovered if you select shadow on the numeral 5 you get a nice scalloped rectangle. After all those thrills wore down I started playing with the present diecut, and noticed as I was peeling the "bow" portion off that it left a really funky almost-floral image on my cutting matt...so I fussed with the glue sheet and made a little scalloped tag. I am in love with this cartridge! If you are a bug owner, this was one of the first releases so it's gone down in price considerably, you should be able to pick it up at walmart for around $50 rather than the full price of nearly $100.
So moral of the story, play with your cartridges, they may surprise you!!








1 comment:
You know, I haven't played with my cricut in quite a while. I just may have to pull it out soon!
Post a Comment