My two and half year old was crying for a few hours today about how she had to go find the christmas trees...we usually walk her through the lit up aisles at the stores so she can see the fun inflatable things and sparkly lights, it helps her calm down a bit...lol. Well, I am in no mood to go shopping this evening to find the trees, so i told my husband to just grab the ornament box from the garage and i'll let maddie look at the ornaments for a while....that was my biggest mistake....now i've got lights strung up along the railing, for her to look at...and stocking out, for her to look at...and my christmas wallhangings in a pile on the floor...for her to look at of course. And what does she do? She decides to try on the fuzzy socks! (Yeah, those would be the stockings...hahahaha!)
I am feeling like poooooooh today though, i've been battling a strange head cold the last few days, it started out feeling like a sore through, but that never panned out. Then I got the faucet nose for a few hours accompanied by a migraine, that was for two days...now It feels like someone kicked me in the face, i'm so tender around my cheeks and cheekbones. It really baffles me sometimes because i am not overly sick, just feeling like i'm on the cusp of it. Wich in my opinion is sometimes worse, It's horrible feeling sorta sick knowing that if I layed down to take a nap, sleep would never come because i'm just not feeling that run down yet. Grrr.
But on a happy note, my work load for this evening is pretty light, so I have some time to scrapbook for a while! And by scrapbook, I mean, sit on my bottom in my super cool scrap space and just stare at the wall until I feel motivated but do anything but sit there and blow my nose....lol. I'm in the middle of reorganizing my acrylic stamps into cd cases for storage, which is a daunting task to say the least. I really didn't think I had so many. I was certain I would only need 6 or 7 cases, tops...well, 19 cases later, and I still have two sets to unpack. Sheesh!! I am at the same time making little cd covers for the cases so i know what is in each jewel case, which is the epitome of nerdiness, yet somehow essential for this to work!
Have a great evening everyone!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you feel like pooh. Head colds are never fun, especially the whole drippy nose thing.
I'd love to see your stamp storage solution when you're finished! I have quite the collection of acrylics. I have no idea how on earth that happened (yeah, right!)...
Sounds like maybe a sinus infection. Those can get super painful. Dang girl I have an online store and don't have as many acrylic stamps! :) I wanna come play at your house. I did get a huge box of fun stuff today though that I need to add to my store. I guess I have to get off of here though to do it.
Get well,
Stacey
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment