Friday, November 9, 2007

Consider me tagged!

Angie Angie Angie....you got me! Check out Angie's blog here: http://aharey.blogspot.com/



Meanwhile, Let's get down to business!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged:
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.



Random Weirdness at your service!!

1. I am secretly (not anymore) drawn to the old man Jerome from Men in Trees...strange I know, but if I were 30 years older, he's so my type! (Now just forget that I ever said that!)



2. I have what some would call "true big toes"....i.e....my big toes are the biggest toes on my feet.



3. I secretly watch the new TLC wedding show "say I do to the dress".



4. I steal the covers in my sleep.



5. I cant sleep unless I'm wearing socks.



6. I wear flip flops year round, and because of this I have permanent flip flop dents across the tops of my feet.



7. I prefer contacts to glasses but I'm too lazy in the morning to put them in, so I didn't bother to fill my prescription when the eye doctor insisted that I at least have my contact prescription renewed "just in case".







And in an effort to maintain my utter laziness tonight, I dont feel like cut and pasting a doing the whole linking extravaganza....so I'm not....bwahahahaha.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey Kelli! I thought I was the only one who couldn't sleep without socks :) I've been so busy these last couple of days, but I'll be back blogging tomorrow!!