Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just Dont Do It

So Kevin says I have to write a blog about his stupid laptop. And it goes a little something like this....

mood lighting please...sad violin and depressing piano in the background... all set?

"dude he got a dell"...well now it's more like "Dude, He got a pile of pooh." This laptop has been crashing left and right...he's re-installed drivers, run troubleshooting with the techs via live-help. And just this afternoon, we had a nerdherder...ehem, a sub-contracted Dell technical dude, in our home gutting the "uberlaptop"...it got a new motherboard along with it new guts. Well, this evening, after the work was all done, Kevin was kicking back watching anime on the Frankenputer and dooom doooom dooooooooooom....It crashed again. Go figure.

Dont buy Dell. I dont care how silly the commercials used to be, or how cheap/expensive/shiny/sparkly/fun you think they are, just dont do it.
I repeat.
Dont . Buy . Dell .

2 comments:

Daisydo said...

We feel the same way about HP's. I'm on a gateway, and the rest are Toshibas. Good luck so far.

Dude, don't buy a Dell, Funny stuff.

IamDerby said...

Another reason to love my Mac!