So we were driving home from the grocery store and Maddie says, sweet as can be, "Holy Smoke that's Stupiiiiiiiiiiiid." ha ha ha ha. We just about died laughing. Then after the laughter died off, Kevin and I looked at each other and asked each other "Did she get that from me or you?" (Note to "person who shall remain nameless" just because you are whispering your profanity does not mean your grandchild is not hearing every single bloomin' word of it! So knock it off before she starts repeating it!!!)
Okay, here's my creepy evening: Kevin was getting set to leave for work at 4:15....4:30 rolls around and I walk past the front window and he's leaned over some strangers car chatting..huh? Go to work boy! Then he comes in for his keys and mentioned that "said stranger" is some builder something or other talking about windows and whatever....fine...well, it's now 6:15pm and "said stranger's" vehicle is still front of our house. He was standing there staring at our house for over an hour, now I don't see him at all...I will be checking momentarily if he's casing our dwelling...but I have to grow a pair first....Anyway, If I see him I AM telling him that I am not so accommodating as my husband and he better get his ehffen arse outa here and off this property or I'm calling the police. just because he says he works for so and so doesn't mean he really does....I don't understand why kevin hands out personal information to strangers but i want to smack him every time he does this. We've already had one identity theft scare this year, let's not make it 15!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment